|Tank Height||30 m|
|Float Size||300 mm|
|Accuracy||-+ 10 mm|
Float & Board type level gauge is a weighing liquid level measuring system applicable for non-pressurized storage tanks/vessels. It is basically a balanced counterweight system with an arrow shaped pointer which smoothen the indication process. It is suitable for most liquid application media whose specific gravity is ≥ 0.8. Additionally, it effectively works in the phenomena of turbulence by ensuring stability using guided rope assembly with an anchor.
- Installation available for Ground Level Tank, Overhead Level Tank and Underground Level Tank.
- Wide Range Tank Height: Guided (up to 20m), Non-Guided (up to 8m)
- Float Ø 280mm × 80mm (SS 316 with Tested Pressure 2kg/cm²)
- Specific Gravity ≥ 0.8
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 100° C
- Adjustable Horizontal Pipe (500 to 1000 mm)
- Wetted Parts : SS 316
- Weatherproof Scale Board (SS 304 & Pure Polyester Powder Coated Aluminum)
- Process Connection: Flanges
- Radium Visibility from longer Distance